6 large eggs
1/2 cup milk
5 cups day old bread, cubed
1/3 pound ham steak, cubed
3 green onions, sliced thin
1/3 cup diced roasted red pepper
8 ounces cheese of choice
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons butter, sliced into slivers
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Spray four 8 ounce ramekins with PURE.
- Divide two-thirds of the bread among the four 8 ounce ramekins.
- Top with ham, onions, red peppers and half the cheese.
- Top with remaining bread and then the egg mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Dot with butter pieces.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake until set, about 30 minutes.