My brother always runs away from vegetables and I be worried about his health, he knows that eating vegetables is important so I had to make him eat them because you can’t always survive on junk food, one day while surfing net I read about fun dishes with eggplants and I tried them on my brother without letting him know that what he is eating is full of proteins and to be honest today I m going to share his favorite dish with you guys so that you can make your kids eat them as well, health is way too important especially in today’s era where kids love junk food and they don’t eat healthy at all.
All the Ingredients needed-
- Lime juice
- Olive oil
- Start with heating your grill.
- Take a medium size bowl and then add lime juice in it, then grated garlic in it.
- Add yogurt, salt, and water into the mixture.
- Take a large bowl and put chickpeas in it. Put ¼ cup of yogurt sauce in the bowl, mix well.
- After mixing it just keep it aside.
- Take a brush and brush some oil on the eggplant
- Grilling time – grill your eggplant’s oiled side, once oiled put some salt on it and grill it.
- Turn occasionally
- Brush some oil on the top of the eggplant and put some salt on the oiled top side.
- Place your eggplant on a cutting board and chop it.
- Add the eggplant pieces to the mixture that you made, stir well.
- Spread yogurt sauce on tortillas sprinkle oregano.
- spread one cup of mixture on the wrap, on the top put some tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce and some salt.
- Fold the sides and roll it.
That’s all with the healthy wrap, actually healthy and tasty wrap. There is always a way to make others do what you want, with kids we always need to find new ways to make them eat. Making kids eat healthily is a big task but each and every difficult task has a way to make it easy. Whenever your kids refuse to eat healthy give your healthy dish a twist, twists are always fun not only for kids but for us as well. nowadays my brother keeps asking me to make this wrap for him, he loves it and not only him his friends to love eggplant wrap and they visit my place often so that they get to get eggplant wrap by the way they don’t know that the wrap is made up of eggplant, we can’t always be true to them if we are true they will stop eating. I don’t know why but kids hate healthy food they literally run away from healthy food.
Here I will end this article with a tip, always keep your kitchen and hands clean and always make healthy stuff with a twist.